How do I apply for short sale assistance?

Applying for a short sale is easy! The initial process involves paperwork and forms, which we will send to you to fill out and return. You will be sent a standardized listing agreement and advisory forms, which are provided by the C.A.R. (California Association of Realtors). Depending on the number of lenders and which lenders you have, you will also receive short sale authorization forms to sign and return. These forms give us permission to speak to your lenders about your mortgage, begin the short sale negotiation process and allow us to list your property on the California Regional Multiple Listing Service. If you are ready to begin short sale qualification, start by applying below.